Hi all , I hope you are having a nice weekend . The weather here is nice, supposed to be in 80s F ! WE have another busy weekend with Dana having 3 games of softball today. She needs plenty of water and sunscreen! I want to wish all the Mom’s out there celebrating mothers day have a wonderful time tomorrow with family. Please rate this pretty dress called rsvp by BB Dakota through the resolve.com website Take care, Hugs, Terri xoxo
Hello Ladies , May is finally here! It has been a mixed start here with lots of rain showers and also patches of sun too. I am having a quieter weekend with Me staying home with our 22mo. old who has strep while the rest of the gang go to My in-laws for the weekend. I have to say I am glad of a little Me time!Please rate this Fassa maxi dress By Rory Beca. It is 60% viscose and 40% silk. Ideal for an upcoming wedding guest dress. Have a great week , Huggs, Terri xoxo.
Hi Ladies, I hope you are having a lovely weekend and looking forward to May coming up! I am for sure, one of my favorite months . The kids are getting outside more and we have our trampoline set up which they love . Please rate this Sheath round neck floral print dress from lightinthebox.com They have beautiful dresses at wonderful prices. Have a great day! Hugs Terri xoxo.
A painting I seen and loved in an acquaintances powder room.
Hello all I hope you are enjoying the weekend, we are getting a lovely weekend forecast after some wet and rainy days during the week. We had a nice Easter celebrating Christ’s resurrection then being with family afterwards, and the kids easter egg hunt. They got so much ! We had to ration it. Please rate this pretty number from unique vintage out of 10, Huggs, Terri xoxo.
Hi all , I hope you are having a good weekend. We are getting April showers so I am looking forward to what May Brings!! We are going to my in-law’s for Easter Sunday after attending early morning (8am !) Church. Please rate this Easter dress out of 10. Easter blessings to you, Hugs, Terri xoxo.
Palm Sunday commemorates Jesus triumphant entry into Jerusalem . People laid palm branches down in welcome and sang Psalm 118: 25-26 “blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord. We bless you from the house of the Lord” He came as savior of all people. But within a week they had turned on him , encouraged by the Sanhedrin. But it fulfilled the prophecies from the bible about his persecution and crucifixion.
Hello all, I hope you are having a nice weekend so far. We are going to the zoo today to see the farm babies. It will be nice for the little kids! Please rate this green gingham dress hugs, Terri.💗
Hello all I hope you are having a beautiful weekend. We are going to the zoo today to see the farm babies! It will be exciting for the little kids. Please rate this pretty 1950s Green Gingham & Pink Floral Draper Swing Dress by Unique Vintage out of 10, Hugs Terri.💗
Hello all , My friend Jenna did a 30 questions post last week and I asked her if she would kindly let Me use her list to do my own Q&A for she and she excitedly said yes! So here goes.
1.Where were you 3 hours ago?
That one is so easy, I was in sleepy dreamland!
2. Confession? I am having a hard time staying away from all the bad foods and chocolate out there, self control, Where are you?
3. Bad Habits? I don’t floss as mush as my dentist would like , and sometimes I don’t clean up after dinner right away!
4. Can you Drive? Yes I have been driving since I was 22. I have had one or 2 little accidents, shhhh…..don’t tell anyone !
5. Favorite sports Team? Has to be the Mets (baseball)
6. Favorite flower? Its roses for Me , love them.
7.Birthday? June 25th
8. Addiction? My phone , Laptop are high , oh and chocolate!
9. 3pet peeves? People who leave their garbage or rubbish in the shopping cart after finishing shopping for the next person to grab, laundry left on the floor and not in basket, drivers who are inconsiderate to others.
10.Last person you hugged? My baby just before he went for nap!
11.Zodiac sign ? Cancer.
12. Something you miss? My parents Sisters and brother back home.
13. Song that is stuck in your head right now? Uptown girl by Billy Joel.
14. Eye colour? They are green.
15. Where do you live? Minnesota.
16. What have you always wanted to be? A clothing model , as you get to try on beautiful clothes but I know it is hard work.
17. Somewhere you want to visit? I want to go to Rome , see the Vatican and all the sights.
18. Do you like your name? Yes I have to say I do!
19. Favorite season? it has to be autumn/fall . The temperature is perfect, you get to go apple picking , and the leaves are georgous , in the states and Canada at least. I know they don’t stay on trees in UK as long.
20. What type of phone do you have? I have an android grand prime Samsung…. I think!
21. Something you are excited for? I am excited for getting a little vacation in summer time, We don’t have a place picked yet so that is adding to it!
22. How long does it take you to get ready on a night out? Under an hour . I wont say by how much!!
23. Biggest Fear? That people close to Me will suffer or get sickness.
24. Favorite band ? Always liked the bangles and the irish group the Corrs.
25. favorite animal? puppy dogs:)
26. Favorite Person ? My other half, Kids, siblings, Parents !
27.One food you Hate? It has to be mushrooms, I could never stomach them!
28. Favorite movie? A toss up between You’ve got Mail and Never been Kissed.
29. Favorite item of clothing ? Dresses, surprise surprise!!
30. Relationship status? Married.
There you have everyone. So who is next to post their 30 Q&A ? Huggs, Terri xoxo.